Do you want to know how to merge your digital images to create your own scenes?
Then hop on over to Meljen's Design Blog as I illustrate how to merge your images.
Every other Tuesday there will be a tutorial from myself or Andrea another DT member showing tips, techniques and how to project's
Some will be created in PDF so that you will be able to download them for free.
The images that I used can all be purchased at Meljens Design store by clicking HERE to take you to the store .
I hope you enjoy our first tutorial
Hop on over to her blog to get the instructions
- Card Stock - Stampin up Perfect Plum and Green Galore
- Printed Paper - DCWV Latte matstack
- Digital Stamps - Meljen's Design - "A Girl and Her Overalls", "Daisey Bug", & "Toadstool Buggies"
- Acrylic Stamps - CTMH "Make my Day"
- Embellishments - Green ribbon, (6) purple brads
- Tools - 1 1/2 and 1 circle scallop punch